Main Job Duties:
- Extensive daily communication with overseas offices and factories from beginning of order to shipment to ensure timely development and delivery of product
- Track production and delivery status
- Track & follow up on fabric status, lab dips, care labels, trims, samples, test results etc.
- Develop and maintain work in progress (WIP) reports daily for status review of orders and other related responsibilities
- Managed all art work, strike offs, fabric quality, lab dips and trim approvals for production process from factory
- Resolve all production problems with: designers; sales; quality control; overseas merchandisers; and factories
- Approve all layouts and requirements for: price tickets; hang tags; main/care labels; UPC details; testing requirements; testing certificates; shipping carton markings; carton packing; and product packaging for compliance of customer with each factory
- Collaborate with sales team and design to address different issues including: pricing; order delivery; production samples; posting art work; and ordering price tickets
- Oversee testing reports with factory and China office to present to quality control and internal departments
- Updating Simparel on delivery, pricing, quantity, and special comments
- Entering Purchase orders into Simparel, print and scan to factories for sales confirmation, confirm with management
- Cost-pricing new development from sales and design
- Creating and maintaining a biweekly payment chart to submit to factory payment of shipped purchase orders.
- Submit all shipping documents after being checked for production
- Daily communication with COO and Owners
For more information on this position or to apply for this position, please contact: Hagit Blank at 212-643-0680 extension 242.